Saturday 14 May 2011

Final Cut Pro

A little behind on my blogs, but here's what we did last week:

Since all of our filming is done, we had to get our files set up on Final Cut Pro. A group of us, including myself, Julian, Gemma, Bec, and Zehn, booked a computer in one of the editing suites. We went through our film clips and decided which ones we wanted to use, then transferred them into Final Cut Pro. We got a bit confused by the process because the only person who had used the program before had done it from tapes, not digitally. We got it figured out in the end though. Personally, I would've liked to have taken more time to go through the entire length of every each clip, but the rest of the group was set on just going through the last few takes of each scene because those were the best ones. I guess my way would've taken an unnecessary amount of time, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it bothers me that they were all willing to rush through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment