Monday 30 May 2011

Colours? Corrected!

Last week we went through our film and colour corrected each of the clips. Some of them were a little bit tricky, but we got it all done and it looks better. Overall though, the more times I watch it, the less I like it. I just notice all the things I would've done differently, and it's starting to stand out to me more and more how amateur our shots look. Oh well, I guess I can't expect perfection from my first shot at film making.

On a different topic, we still seem to be short one member... Zehn. To be fair, his grandmother is sick and having surgery, but he was the weak link in the group way before this. I even gave him a warning, and he still didn't change his behaviour. I guess he figures that his other classes can take priority because this project has six other people to cover his ass. Frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment